Health & Human Services is both our passion and our mission.
Vision, Mission & Values
All of our corporate resources are focused on delivering premier services on behalf of public agencies charged with enhancing and protecting the health, welfare, and wellbeing of their constituents. We provide a wide range of interdisciplinary services in collaboration with state and local government agencies.
Our vision is to transform health and human services program delivery by applying our knowledge, expertise, technologies, and innovations. We strive to be a valuable asset to our clients and customers, administering fair and effective programs, guiding people through services, and identifying opportunities and programs to help people meet their needs.
Our mission is simple: employ the best resources, people, and ideas to help our government partners operate high-performing, cost-effective health and human services programs that provide positive outcomes for the people we jointly serve.
Our values are CLEAR:
- Customer-focused: We examine our services through the eyes of government clients and the customers we serve, and continuously ask ourselves, "How can we do this better?" Our focus on the needs of our customers permeates every aspect of our business and helps us provide world-class customer service.
- Loyal: We build strong bonds with our government partners and put their needs - and the needs of their constituents - above our corporate interests. We are passionate about the mission of health and human services programs, and are committed to the social and economic goals of these programs and the wellbeing of the people we serve.
- Ethical: As a partner to government, we are entrusted with providing services to the public, and therefore, adhere to the same high standards as government. We uphold the public trust, and provide services with honesty and integrity. Our partners can count on us to "do the right thing" even under the most challenging and difficult circumstances./li>
- Accountable: Our relationships with our government clients are characterized by openness, responsibility, and accountability. We keep our government partners fully apprised of our work, potential problems, and developing issues. There are no surprises!
- Reliable: We are credible and trustworthy. Our clients and their constituents are able to count on us to timely honor our commitments. If we say we will do something, we will do it, and do it right!
Over the years, YoungWilliams has evolved into one of the nation's most trusted partners to government in health and human services delivery. Today, we have a workforce of over 1,000 and provide a wide range of services in collaboration with state and local government agencies. These services include payment processing, child support operations, enterprise contact centers, business process outsourcing, and special projects and operations.